Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions, of course, you do. Hopefully, you will find your answers here. If not, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Include details of your goals and the coach you might like to work with. We may be able to arrange a free consultation with that coach!
What does the Standard American Accent Course consist of exactly?
- 19 videos, approximately 300 minutes in total, each including an accompanying worksheet.
- 3 live workshops included which student may take at their leisure.
- Every workshop is recorded and students gain access to all prior workshop videos (currently about 25 hours).
- If students cannot attend a live workshop, they may send in their questions to be answered during.
- Videos are typically paired sounds of cognate pairs, e.g. b & p, k & g, t &d.
- Melody, rhythm, the vibe and bonus tips videos at the end.
How do the videos differ from the ones you provide for free on your YouTube channel?
The course videos are rather more elaborate, include accompanying worksheets and are built to guide you along a course rather than the ad-hoc tips we share for free. Of course, there also the workshop videos where you will see students’ questions answered and live practice.
I bought the course a while ago and the website seems different now. How do I gain access to the course?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the e-mail address you signed up with and if you still have it, your PayPal receipt. New login credentials will be sent back to you!
If I work with a coach can I expect to master XXX accent?
Our coaches will do their best to have you reach and surpass your goals but, of course, there will be an element of commitment on your part. It is highly advisable that you practice what you learn in each session as well as follow up with exercises, watching previous videos, etc.